Life can seem hectic and stressful, even boring, when the sex lives of couples become routine and the spark fades away. Over time, this could not only lead to loss of interest in sex, but also cause problems in a relationship. So, how is this best avoided? Here in this article, we discuss six ways to set the mood in bed to get your partner interested in making love, and also spice things up a bit.
This is not just for long term couples who have been together for a long time, have kids, and have gotten stuck in a rut, but is also for fairly new couples who want to keep the spark alive for as long as possible.
Six ways to set the mood in bed:
- Date night: Whether you are a new couple or have been married for decades, there is nothing a lady likes better than being wooed. Write her a note, or send her a sweet text message telling her that you would love to take her out to dinner. Ask her to dress up for the evening. Be the Prince Charming she longs for, and she will be all over you by the end of the date.
- Surprise her: Buy her flowers, or have them delivered to her at work with a sweet little note telling her how beautiful you think she is and how you can’t stop thinking about her. This will no doubt set the mood for a romantic night.
- Set the scene: Use rose petals, scented candles, dim lights; let her know how much you adore her by taking the trouble to create a little love nest. Settle her in this little paradise, rub her feet and feed her chocolate, she will be making love to you in no time at all.
- Candle light dinner: Surprise him when he gets home from work with his favourite food for dinner, all set up on a beautifully laid table with a candle light, and of course, don’t forget to get all dressed up for your man, keep the wine ready too.
- Naughty pictures: Nothing turns a man on more than a sneak peak at what awaits him at home. Wear sexy lingerie, do your hair and makeup, take a few sensuous selfies and send them to him with a little message of how you can’t wait till he gets home. He would probably leave work early.
- Pamper him: Put on the skimpy lingerie and offer to give him a massage, light some candles, bring out the warm oil, make sure it is slow and sensual. He is sure to be turned on by your gentle caress, while you ever so slightly let your breasts brush against him every once in a while.
Don’t forget that sex is not just about physical contact, but also about romance and intimacy. Sex is an experience and the more time and effort you take to let your partner know how much they mean to you and how much you desire them, that much better the overall experience will be.